We support businesses across various sectors to fill their recruitment and skills shortages by developing local training and recruitment solutions to meet their needs.
COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE:
We are actively monitoring the situation and working to minimise disruption as much as possible. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our service users and colleagues, therefore all face to face appointments, employer screenings & meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
Our Employment & Skills Job Brokers are able to offer support virtually via phone or email to residents in need.
We are still delivering our free service and able to offer:
- Virtual recruitment support for businesses
- Continuing to be a hub for distributing job opportunities that are quickly arising
- Support to their staff facing redundancy
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8825 8486.
If you are a local business needing assistance to find people to fill your vacancies Work West can help. We offer a full spectrum of services to help you enhance your recruitment process, so you can focus on your core business.
Our job brokerage service can save your company time and money by:
- Offering free advertising to promote vacancies to residents
- Identifying and screening the most suitable applicants
- Scheduling interviews on your behalf
- Offering pre-employment programmes and accredited work-related training
- Handling applicant job offers, rejections and feedback
- Upskilling existing staff with higher level training or apprenticeships
- Providing funding to upskill your existing staff in receipt of Housing Benefit or earning below London Living Wage
To discuss how Work West can assist your recruitment needs please contact one of our dedicated employment and skills advisers on 020 8825 8486 or email WEST@ealing.gov.uk
Have a question or want to find out more?
Receive the latest information on job opportunities, skill development and apprenticeships across the borough.