We support businesses across various sectors to fill their recruitment and skills shortages by developing local training and recruitment solutions to meet their needs.
If you are a local business needing assistance to find people to fill your vacancies Work West can help. We offer a full spectrum of services to help you enhance your recruitment process, so you can focus on your core business.
Our job brokerage service can save your company time and money by:
- Offering free advertising to promote vacancies to residents
- Identifying and screening the most suitable applicants
- Scheduling interviews on your behalf
- Offering pre-employment programmes and accredited work-related training
- Handling applicant job offers, rejections and feedback
- Upskilling existing staff with higher level training or apprenticeships
- Providing funding to upskill your existing staff in receipt of Housing Benefit or earning below London Living Wage
To discuss how Work West can assist your recruitment needs please contact one of our dedicated employment and skills advisers on 020 8825 8486 or email WEST@ealing.gov.uk
Have a question or want to find out more?
Receive the latest information on job opportunities, skill development and apprenticeships across the borough.